Monday, June 7, 2010

So that's quite like being in the army...

Did you know that pale pink exudes and portrays a calming energy?
Wow, "calming energy."  That's pretty oxymoronic of me now isn't it??
What a lovely way to start a blog!
And awaaaaaaaaaaaaay we go!

So here's me, doing muh thing, bloggin' away.  Haven't done so in a wee bit of awhile.  Golly, I used to blog on myspace CONSTANTLY; but good ol' F-Book does "NOTES" and not "BLOGS" so I blog elsevhere (yes there's a 'v' there on purpose); MUAHAHA.

Today is a jazz/romance/sappy/swing-induced day, and I'm loving it.
We've got a little Michael Buble, Nat King Cole, Norah Jones, Ray Charles, etc. etc. etc. goin' on and it's gooooooooood.

So.  Ah yes, "so."  My prior blog followers are pretty well aware that this word is probably my favorite when it comes to blogs, and the like.  So.  Yes.  And.  Yes and.  I love that.  Do you ever do that?  You're sort of reiterating a point and you say "Yes, AND."  I love that.  It sounds fragmented, but I think it works.

Ooh!  Shall we discuss made up words??  Do, let's!

Epiphanical:  describing a moment of epiphany.

Delurring:  replacement for the word 'delirious'; as in "I'm delurring!"
  (disclaimer:  I actually can't even take credit for this, that would go to Mrs. Jenny Liddle :))

Aaaaaaaand wow I can't think of anything else right now.  Huh.
Look at the kitty! <--yes that's how my brain works

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyoooooooooooowwwwwwmmmmmmmm.....
If you didn't catch that, that was the sound of my brain whizzing by.

Ok *cracks knuckles seriously* let's get down to brass tacks (ouch?) (Because I didn't know its origin, I share my findings of the phrase with you)...
In all seriousness now...
My life as of late has been...interesting.  (Can I get an amen sistahs??)
Let's see...keywords to describe my life.
Heavy.
Intense.
Pandemonium?
Superb!
A.  Lot.
Then some.
Confuzzling (ah-ha!  Another made up one!)

But...good...I think.  Hahaha...
Yes it's good, it's just...a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment